Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Still don't have a snappy title

Looks like we might be in for some weather over the next day or two.
When they predict snow, I say "pffffttttt" because they always predict we're gonna get more than we actually get.

When they predict ice, I don't care how much we get, ice sucks. It weighs down branches and power lines, it turns the roads into slick ice rinks and it turns the act of walking into a hippy dance from the 60s.

I have at least seven gallons of gasoline so I can run my generator for a day or so. If The Professor needs to go to work, I'll drive her. It's not that I'm a better driver than she is, it's that if something goes awry, she isn't alone in the freezing rain. She'll have my smiling face to keep her company!


Still no hockey so I guess It's going to be a youtubes kind of night.

Here are some links:

No comments: