Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Still don't have a snappy title

Looks like we might be in for some weather over the next day or two.
When they predict snow, I say "pffffttttt" because they always predict we're gonna get more than we actually get.

When they predict ice, I don't care how much we get, ice sucks. It weighs down branches and power lines, it turns the roads into slick ice rinks and it turns the act of walking into a hippy dance from the 60s.

I have at least seven gallons of gasoline so I can run my generator for a day or so. If The Professor needs to go to work, I'll drive her. It's not that I'm a better driver than she is, it's that if something goes awry, she isn't alone in the freezing rain. She'll have my smiling face to keep her company!

⧫

Still no hockey so I guess It's going to be a youtubes kind of night.

Here are some links:

No comments: