Monday, February 27, 2023

Stop saying gun violence

Call it what it is: people violence. Instead of asking why guns are killing people, ask why people are shooting people.

It's like the media and the politicians are making excuses for these people that kill other people. "Oh, it wasn't John Smith that shot those two people at the mall, it was that evil gun that did it!"

Stop it.


The Red Sox won again today, beating the Twins 4-1.

I'm beginning to take a liking to the no shift rule. It's making the infielders play a different strategy and it's more like the baseball I played when I was a kid.

Tomorrow they take on the Marlins at 1:00.


The Bruins are in Edmonton to play the Oilers at 8:30. I'm probably not going to see more than the first period oif that game because I got no sleep last night.

I did something to my back (again) and I was awake quite a bit last night. I tried to take a nap today but even with a heating pad going full blast, I couldn't get comfortable.

It sucks getting old.


Tonight was french toast and sausages for dinner. Sometimes it's good to have breakfast for dinner.

You can check these out:

No comments: