Saturday, February 18, 2023

Wiring galore

As I said the other day, the vet clinic has expanded and today was the day they moved their offices upstairs, leaving the first floor as all clinic stuff. That meant today was the day I extended their network upstairs.

I spent at about 3 or 4 hours pulling cable, putting in a patch panel & desk drops and creating new patch cords of equal length so the connections between the patch panel and the hub don't look like crap.

They are excited to move into offices and expand the clinic. They will have more kennels for surgery recovery patients, a dental suite, a meeting/break room for the staff and storage for all of the various foods they keep on site to for clients.

As for me, my hands hurt. Dry skin means cracked hands. Add to that pulling wire through dry wall and you get splits that bleed and hurt.


According to Alex Cora, the guy who probably knows more about the Red Sox than anyone else, the team still has holes that need to be filled.

I like that he thinks they have room for improvement and I hope that they find the right guys to fill those holes. The only problem I see is that ownership has made it clear they don't want the payroll to exceed the luxury tax cap.

I guess we get to wait and see how spring training goes.


Me and my sore hands are going to watch some hockey and then make some dinner. I think tonight will be pinwheel steaks stuffed with mozzarella & spinach, some rice pilaf and some mixed vegetables.

Here are some links that you can check out:

No comments: