Tuesday, February 21, 2023

I don't have a snappy title

I also don't have a lot to talk about.

It's just one of those days where my world was boring and the news is all "meh".

I did get a lot of spam last night:
No, I didn't open any of those. I don't know what an "ergonomic chair" is, I don't want any "free covid tests" and I certainly don't want to abuse anyone living in a nursing home.


If this happens, I'll have to buy new beer glasses:


My treadmill is back up & running and I'm a happy guy.

Several weeks (months?) ago, I received a notice that said the software on our treadmill needed to be updated because there was a problem. Specifically, the problem was that the treadmill might suddenly accelerate to a high speed for no reason at all.

I tried to download the update and install it but my software version wasn't correct and the upgrade didn't work. The company worked with me and identified the software version I needed. They sent me a thumb drive with the new software and today I ran the update.

Now I can once again take my walks while watching my youtubes / news / Netflix / etc...


The Bruins are off until Thursday and I'm out of DVRs. What the hell am I going to do for my nightly entertainment?

You can check these links out if you want:

No comments: