Sunday, February 12, 2023

Go Chiefs!

Yes, I will be watching the Superb Owl today. The Professor and I have some horse d'overies toasting up in the air fryer, a couple of steaks marinating in the fridge and The Dog (The Vet is in Boston at her brothers place) for company.

I will be watching the game because 1) I like Mahomes and B) the commercials are usually entertaining.

Hopefully the commercials are funny this year. The past few years have been kinda lame with only one or two commercials that are funny. Back in the heydays of Superb Owl commercials, before the tech bubble popped and the multi-billion dollar web startups all went bust, there were some pretty damned funny commercials.

Commercials for no-longer-in-existence companies like Outpost.com or FTX...

Wait. FTX was just last year. Never mind.


We have been doing some furniture shopping and I gotta tell you, it sucks. There are very few things more boring than wandering through a building, looking at furniture.

And can someone tell me what the hell makes a couch or a chair worth $2,000? Do they use solid gold screws or rare wood from the planet Mars? That's a lot of damned money.


I'm going to watch the football game.

You can watch the football game too.

You can also visit these links:

No comments: