Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Lazy day today

Today was a bit of a lazy day. Really, all I did was run over to campus (my old job) and hang out with some folks.

When I was working there, I walked every day. Our department admin, Gail, saw me and asked if she could walk with me. Eventually, another guy, Greg, saw us and he joined in.

When I left there, the admin asked if I would still walk with her so every Wednesday I go over and we walk for a bit. Sometimes Greg joins in

Mostly we chit-chat and today Gail said it was too cold so we all sat around her office chit-chatting for an hour or so.

Next week we will walk.

Unless it's too cold.

Or raining.

Or snowing.

Basically, the weather has to be perfect for us to walk.


Yes, there will be hockey this evening.

Yes, I will try to stay awake to watch all of it.

Yes, I doubt I will make it to the end.

I am tired...


Here are some links that you can check out:

No comments: