Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Lazy day today

Today was a bit of a lazy day. Really, all I did was run over to campus (my old job) and hang out with some folks.

When I was working there, I walked every day. Our department admin, Gail, saw me and asked if she could walk with me. Eventually, another guy, Greg, saw us and he joined in.

When I left there, the admin asked if I would still walk with her so every Wednesday I go over and we walk for a bit. Sometimes Greg joins in

Mostly we chit-chat and today Gail said it was too cold so we all sat around her office chit-chatting for an hour or so.

Next week we will walk.

Unless it's too cold.

Or raining.

Or snowing.

Basically, the weather has to be perfect for us to walk.

⧫

Yes, there will be hockey this evening.

Yes, I will try to stay awake to watch all of it.

Yes, I doubt I will make it to the end.

I am tired...

⧫

Here are some links that you can check out:

No comments: