Saturday, February 25, 2023

Red Sox and Bruins!

The Red Sox and the Braves managed to play to a 6-6 tie today. I hate to pour salt on an open wound but the Red Sox pitching wasn't all that great.

Yes, I know it's the beginning of spring training and yes, I know the caliber of the players isn't necessarily the highest. But I also know that this is basically try-outs for some of these guys and if they want to make the team, they better start playing better.

There will be improvement and the team will begin to look like an MLB team. The best we can hope for is that they improve by a large measure.

Tomorrow they take on the Rays at 1:00 and I will be able to watch.

As for my other sportings, the Bruins are playing at 7:00 tonight so I'll be able to watch that game. Fortunately, the time between the end of the Red Sox game and the start of the Bruins game is being occupied by the Honda LPGA Thailand tournament.

It's nice to be able to watch three sportings in a single day.


It turns out I have nothing else to say.

Here are some links:

No comments: