Saturday, July 20, 2024

They lost...

I managed to watch two innings of baseball last night and I was pretty impressed with Pivetta. He was pitching really well and my hopes were high that when I woke up this morning, I would see a win.

I was disappointed...

They held a 1-0 lead until the 8th inning when the Dodgers managed to get runners on second and third with one out. That was when Cora opted to walk the next batter and load the bases in the hopes of getting a double play and ending the inning.

Unfortunately the fates were against Cora and his plan when the next batter, Freeman, hit a grand slam, making the score 4-1 in favor of the Dodgers.

As for this evening, I'm concerned.

Bello has the start and in all honesty, I'm not comfortable. You never know what he's going to give you. There have been games where he was lights out and there have been games where no matter what he threw, the batters would hit it.

I'm hoping tonight is a lights-out kind of night.

The first pitch is at 7:00 and I will try to watch the entire game.


For the record, if Biden drops out and the democrats put Harris on the ballot, I still won't vote for them.

They continually amaze me at their inability to find someone, anyone, who people want to vote for...


There is not much else going on in my world that I feel compelled to bore you with.

How about we just get to the links:

No comments: