Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Wow.

As I type this, the Rockies are beating the Red Sox. And by beating, I mean they are kicking the crap out of them.

I turned it off in the seventh inning when the Rockies had a 20-3 lead over the Red Sox.

I just checked the score and this is what I saw:

On the upside, the Red Sox and Alex Cora have agreed on a three year contract extension.

Now if they can only go out and find some pitching, they might make the playoffs.


Apparently there was a massive sell-off of tech stocks because Elon Musk is an idiot and Tesla is losing money...

Don't get me wrong, the market is still up so far this year.

I would just like it to continue going up.


Right now I'm watching the Mets beat up on the Yankees.

I was hoping the Worcester Red Sox would be on NESN but no such luck.

Here are some links:

No comments: