Sunday, July 14, 2024

Two wins

The Red Sox won yesterdays game, beating the Royals 5-0.

They won again this afternoon, beating the Royals 5-4.

They are now 4½ games out of first place in the ALEast. They are also only one game behind the Twins and two games ahead of the Royals in the AL wildcard.

This begins the All Star break where all the teams get a four day break from playing baseball.

On Friday, the Red Sox will be heading to California where they will start a three-game series against the Dodgers. Fortunately, only one of those games will be on to late for me. The Friday game starts at 10:10 but Saturday and Sunday games will both be on around 7:10 or 7:15.


I'm probably a bad person but this is funny and I feel I have no choice but to pass it on.


Speaking of the Trump shooting, the shooter was some 20 year old kid who for some reason decided that Trump and anyone else who happened to be in his line of fire needed to die.

I'm not too sure what his political leanings are because while he was a registered republican, he also made donations to some democratic/liberal organizations.

I'm sure there will be more and more news stories with misleading/inaccurate/politically-biased information and I will probably try to read all of them. Maybe someone will write something that explains why some kid needed to blow a piece of Trump's ear off and murder a volunteer fireman from Sarver, PA.

In the meantime, allow me to show you what Trump had to say about things:

For a guy who has spent the last few years constantly accusing Biden of persecuting him, that was pretty tame.


Stay cool my friends.

Enjoy these links:

No comments: