Thursday, July 11, 2024

Yes, I'll be watching

I can honestly say that I have not watched a presidential news conference since Nixon resigned but today at 6:30, I will be watching Goofy Joe as he bumbles his way through a press conference.

He is going to try and show us little folk that he is a big strong man, perfectly capable of running the most complex organization on the planet and I want to see how he is going to do that.

I will not be surprised if he has a mini-stroke in the middle of it. All it's going to take is some smart-ass reporter to ask him an unplanned question. And for the record, yes, I think all of the reporters that are invited to participate are required to submit their questions beforehand so Biden's staff has time to coach him on the answers.


Nick Pivetta did not have a good night last night. He didn't have a terrible night, but it wasn't a good night. He faced 28 batters, striking out 10 over 6⅔ innings but he also gave up 4 earned runs.

And that was enough for the Red Sox to lose 5-2.

Tonight Houck gets the start. I'm hoping he is on top of his game. They need this win tonight to maintain their wildcard lead over the Royals because starting tomorrow, they kick off a three-game series against the Royals.


Yes, it was hot today. No, I did not go outside and do anything.

Here are some links:

No comments: