Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Yes, it was hot today


I personally think there should be a monument in Washington DC to commemorate the life of Willis Haviland Carrier.


No baseball for the Red Sox last night but tonight they take on the Athletics.

Bello has the start tonight and I'm really, really hoping he still has it together. His last start was on July 3rd and he got the win, making it through 6⅔ innings.

Oh, and it looks like three members of the Red Sox will be playing in the All Star game. Tanner Houck, Rafael Devers and Jarren Duran were all chosen by their peers to attend the festivities.


This picture has no meaning to any of you.

I'm putting it here so I can look it up if I ever remember I need to buy some new batteries for my digital calipers.


My lawn has been mowed and aerated. Now I'm going to go pick up some pizza.

Once the pizza has been consumed, I'm going to watch the Red Sox.

Enjoy these links

No comments: