Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I need a vacation.

I was looking at my available vacation time today and I have 5 weeks left to take. I have to take 4 of those weeks before the end of the year or I will lose them.

I guess I should think about taking some time off.

Soon.

*

Here's an interesting story out of Boston.

Allow me to summarize:
  1. She is driving a 2006 Cadillac DTS.
  2. She says she is from Haiti so she is probably not a U.S. citizen.
  3. She is on welfare and has her own EBT card.
  4. She is also in possesion of EBT cards that were issued to other people.
  5. She has enough money to go to "Boston clubs" on a regular basis.
  6. Her license has been suspended ten times in the last nine years.
Did she steal those EBT cards from the other people? If those people were issued EBT cards, they must need them so I assume they didn't just give them to her. Ergo, she must have stolen them.

I drive a 10 year old Volvo. How can she afford a Cadillac DTS if she is on welfare? I can't a afford a Cadillac DTS.

Since you can't get a drivers license in Massachusetts until you are 16 years old and she is only 25 years old, I assume she's only been driving for nine years. In that nine years, her license has been suspended 10 times. I've been driving eight times longer than she has and I've never had my license suspended.

She claims to have a 5 year old child yet she was out drinking until 3:00 in the morning. Who is watching that child?

All of this leads me to ask one question: What is a 25 year old woman doing on welfare?

If she has time to go clubbing in Boston, she has time to get a job and work for a living like the rest of us.

And I'm not even going to bring up the "dumb (expletive) for paying for food when she gets it for free" line because she's right.

We are dumb (expletive)'s and the people on welfare are the smart ones. They don't have to work, they stay out all night partying and they get cash-filled debit cards to use however they want. Then, when the cash is drained from the cards, they use the food stamp portion of it to purchase goods that they ship out of the U.S. to be sold at cut-rate prices in foreign markets.

I'm betting that Howie Carr is having a verbal heart attack over this...

*

You can click on these links if you would like:

No comments: