Thursday, August 1, 2013

They are people of extraordinary grace and dignity.

That is what the Suffolk County DA had to say about the Lords when he announced that they are charging that piece of shit Alemany with first degree murder.

I've known them since they moved into the neighborhood 15 years ago and I can assure you that yes, the Lords are most certainly people of extraordinary grace and dignity.

*

I'm a little disappointed that the Red Sox traded Jose Iglesais to the Tigers but I understand why they did it. I'm disappointed because he was fun to watch and he made playing the infield look easier than anyone I've ever seen. Including Derek Jeter.

But, I'm only a little disappointed because the Red Sox are fully loaded on the left side of the infield. They have Drew at short and four kids that play third base/shortstop better than I ever did.

They called up Holt to platoon with Snyder but they still have Middlebrooks in Pawtucket and Bogarts in Portland. That is a pretty impressive collection of talent for third base/shortstop.

I'll continue to pay attention to Iglasias and I'll miss his style of play but I'm pretty sure I'll really appreciate the Red Sox having Peavey in the rotation. He's a pretty good pitcher.

*

You can look at these websites or go find some of your own. Your choice:

No comments: