Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's Sunday and I'm lazy.

We got a lot of stuff done around the house yesterday so today was a true day off for me.

I took The Dog for his walk, or as he likes to call it, The Daily Sniff and Pee. Trust me, if it's vertical, he sniffs it and then pees on it. Telephone poles, fire hydrants, weeds growing along the road, small stationary animals, it doesn't matter. He sniffs it and then pees on it.

After that, I prepped dinner for tonight. We'll be enjoying portabella mushrooms with crabmeat stuffing and roasted vegetables.

I've noticed that when the kids aren't around, we eat a lot healthier.

*

So the Red Sox managed to win last night but lose today. They continue to maintain first place in the ALEast but like I said the other day, they sure picked a bad time to stop hitting the ball.

If the Rays win tonight, they'll cut the Red Sox lead to two games.

Tomorrow, the Red Sox are off while they travel to.....

....St. Petersburg, Florida to play the Rays.

This should be an interesting series.

*

You might like these links:

No comments: