Sunday, April 23, 2017

Baseboards are done.

Today was spent sanding and painting all of the pieces that make up the baseboard heaters in the bedroom and bathroom. Despite wearing a filtration mask, I now have a raging headache and white snot from inhaling all the dust and paint.

Tomorrow, after everything is good and dry, I'll put the baseboard back together and finally put my tools away. I have a few minor paint defects on the bathroom wall that I need to take care of before I can call this project done but those can wait for Tuesday when it's going to rain.


The Red Sox managed to lose last nights game but they won this afternoons game. So they only took 1 game of the 3 game series.

There was a time, not too long ago, when the Orioles couldn't beat the Red Sox if you spotted them 5 runs. Every time the Red Sox went up against them, it was going to be a win for Boston.,

The last two seasons has seen a change in that and the Red Sox are now the ones that can't win for trying when they play the Orioles.

I hope it changes back soon because they play the Orioles a lot during the season.


You might enjoy these links:

No comments: