Saturday, April 8, 2017

I am not a painter.

I spent a good part of my morning doing the edging, or "cutting in" as the professional painters like to call it. I managed to do the top of the 2+ walls, around both windows, around the bathroom door and most of the freshly plastered spots.

After watching the Red Sox lose another game, I finished what was left of the top of the walls, went around the closet door and around the bedroom door.

That means that tomorrow I'll do the bottoms of the walls but that will get done in half hour shifts. That's about as long as I can stay bent over doing that job. Hopefully I last long enough to get all of it done and I can start rolling on paint on Monday.


So like I said, the Red Sox lost again. Seems to me that Farrell has fallen right back into the habit of leaving his starter in the game for one too many innings. Rodriguez started falling apart in the 4th inning and Farrell sent him back in for the 5th and that's when the fecal matter hit the oscillation device.

Why does Farrell have this "let him work it out" attitude? Why does he leave in a pitcher who is obviously having a problem finding the strike zone?

I miss Torey Luvollo.


These links are the ones I found while watching the Red Sox lose:

No comments: