Sunday, April 30, 2017

That was a nice drop in temperature

This morning it was 60 and kinda muggy. Then the cold front rolled through along with a nice little thunderstorm and the temp dropped about 20°.

I went from a shorts & a t-shirt to jeans & a flannel shirt.

Welcome to New England.


The Red Sox got their ass kicked yesterday and by ass kicked, I mean they looked bad.

I saw two errors get committed on one play that should have been a double play but instead turned into 2 runs.

My wife even remarked that they looked pretty bad. This is coming from a woman who unless one of her kids is playing, could care less about baseball.

They have one more game against the Cubs at 8:00 tonight and hopefully they'll win this one.


I'm going to make some dinner and then settle in to watch some baseball.

Here are a few links that might entertain or enlighten you:

No comments: