Sunday, April 16, 2017

I hope you enjoyed your Easter Sunday

The Red Sox managed to win yesterday, giving Sale his first win as a member of the Red Sox. The man threw a hell of a great game and held the Rays to one run. The Red Sox bats didn't fare much better but it was enough to give them a 2-1 win.

Today's game was played at 1:30 and they were behind for the majority of the game. Then, in the 7th inning, they managed to take a lead and hold it till the end.

The game ended with the Red Sox winning 7-5.

Life is good.


I missed the first two innings of the game because I had to go pick up my mother-in-law. Our youngest drove in from New Hampshire with his girlfriend and we all sat down for a nice Easter dinner.

Our daughter FaceTimed us from Iowa during dessert and our oldest called us while he was driving home after spending his Easter working his shift at Beth Israel.

One way or the other, we got our family together for Easter.

Technology is a wonderful thing.


While I digest my dinner and fall asleep early, you can click on these:

No comments: