Friday, April 7, 2017

We have a color.

We, meaning my wife, picked out the paint color for our bedroom today. That means I can paint the walls this week. Also, the windows sills need a coat of poly and one of them is a little loose but that should be an easy fix.

I should be all done with this project before Easter.

Next up is the master bathroom. It should be a fairly easy project since it's a small room and the walls we're well patched by Tom and Dave when they did the bathroom several years ago and removed all the wallpaper.

The ceiling & the walls need paint, the vent fan cover will get a coating of enamel and I'll replace the light fixture with something a little less 1970's.

After that, I have no idea what she has planned. I just know that when I told her I needed something to do, she took that as a challenge.

This "retirement" thing is a lot of work...


The Red Sox were without Betts, Ramirez and Bogaerts in their line-up today and it showed.

The knuckle-baller, Steven Wright, pitched seven pretty good innings and Sandoval hit a 3-run home run to give the Red Sox their only lead in the game. Things fell apart in the 8th inning when the relievers gave away the game and the Tiger won 6-5.

Oh well, it's early in the season and hopefully the bullpen can get their act together soon.


You can click on these if you are so inclined:

No comments: