Friday, April 21, 2017

Moving right along.

I managed to finish up the plastering and then paint the edges and corners in the bathroom. Tomorrow I'll apply a second coat of paint on the edges and then roll the walls. Usually a roller covers pretty good so I'm hoping I only need one coat. If the roller doesn't cover in one coat, I'll put the second coat on this Sunday.

I also managed to replace two light switches in the first floor hallway. This completes the current wave of light switch replacement.


So now that my back and legs hurt from the contortions I had to do to reach all the edges and corners, I'm going to sit back in my recliner and watch the Red Sox play the Orioles.

You can bet I'll be giving Farrell some of my sage advice via my special coaching TV. Specially if Pomeranz falls apart and Farrell decides to leave him in.

While I'm doing that, you can check these links out.

No comments: