Friday, April 28, 2017

Attention Boston Red Sox:

You need to remember that the team that steps on home plate the most wins the game.

And to all those people whining about "Please come back Big Papi", let me remind you that Ortiz hit into more double plays than most players. He is not the answer to their woes right now. They need to start playing what is known as "small ball".

They need to stop thinking about hitting the ball out of the park and start thinking about hitting singles or doubles that move runners along one base at a time. Instead of trying to hit the ball over the wall, think about moving the guy from third to home.

They have great pitching that is holding the opposing teams to only 2 or 3 runs so all they need to do is score 4 or 5 runs.

That's not impossible, it just takes a change in thinking.


Well, I have finally finished all of my projects and put my tools away.

I'm pleased with the way all three rooms turned out. They look sharp, almost like they were brand new construction.

I'm pretty sure my wife has a few more projects floating around in her head but for right now, I am done.


Tonight the Cubs roll into Boston and I'll be watching.

While I do that, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: