Thursday, April 20, 2017

Slow progress on the current project

Seems like I spend an hour working on it and then 4 hours waiting for something to dry.

I spent an hour or so removing all of the old caulking which caused me to gouge the wall in some places. After all the caulking was gone, I slathered on the plaster to patch the holes and fill-in where the paint had chipped. Then I sat around watching baseball while I waited for the plaster to dry.

Tomorrow will be removal of all the fixtures and plastering any imperfections left behind. If the plaster dries fast enough, I might actually be able to get the trim done and then paint the walls.

I'd like to be finished with this project before Monday.


They finally found the 50 year old teacher and his 15 year old girlfriend. He's under arrest and she's going home to her family.

How screwed up does a 50 year old married guy have to be to find a 15 year old attractive? Man, talk about completely different generations. What the hell could they possibly have in common?

Stick to your own decade ya freakin' weirdo...


The Red Sox managed to beat the Blue Jays 4-1 today, taking 2 of the 3 games in the series. Chris Sale pitched a hell of a game but because Kimbrel gave up a game tying home run, Sale didn't get the win.

They head to Baltimore to play 3 games against the Orioles before heading back to Boston for a 10 game home stand.


Sorry about the link lackage yesterday. I didn't have a lot of time for interwebsurfing.

I'll try to make up for it with today's links:

No comments: