Thursday, April 6, 2017

More sanding.

I spent my morning sanding and smoothing the walls. I did find a couple of spots that needed some touch up but all-in-all, the corner came out just fine.

Now if I can only get all the damned plaster dust out of my nose and sinus...


I probably shouldn't have stayed up to watch the entire game last night because it lasted 12 innings and didn't end until after 11:30. That is way past my bedtime.

I also spent some time with John consuming adult beverages. That means I have a slight hangover and I'm tired but what the hell, I had a good time and I watched Sandy Leon hit a walk-off home run to win the game in the 12th.


I took this picture the other day and I meant to post it but I forgot. According to my wife, I do that a lot. The forgetting part, not the taking pictures part.

They come up every year and I'm not sure what they are so I just call them the purple flowers with the orange middles. For all I know they are extremely poisonous and my face is going to fall of just for looking at them.

I like them.


Here are a few links:

No comments: