Wednesday, April 12, 2017

We have lights

Turns out one of the switches I installed was defective. I replaced it and now we can once again see what we are doing when it's dark out.

While I had all my electrical stuff out, I decided to replace the light switches in the first floor hall, the stairway and the second floor hall.

I also completed the touch-up painting of the walls. All that's left to do is putting a coat of enamel on the baseboard heater and a coat of polyurethane on the window sills.

Next up is the master bathroom. Hopefully there will be no gotchas in this next project since it's basically just painting, replacing the light fixture and caulking around the counter top.

Then again, seems like every time I start something simple, I find ten things that need fixing that I didn't plan on fixing.


The Red Sox beat the Orioles last night 8-1. It was a good game and I didn't watch any of it because I fell asleep on the couch.

I'm hoping to stay awake for tonight's game and I'm hoping that they'll win this one as well.


Aside from the indoor stuff I did today, I managed to get some of the leftover oak leaves out of the gardens before the rain came. That means I didn't have a lot of time for interwebbing and I only found a few links.

Here they are:

No comments: