Wednesday, May 10, 2017

And so it begins.

I took my wife to Bradley bright and early this morning where she boarded a plane to Des Moines. Well, actually, she boarded a plane to Chicago and then she boarded another plane to Des Moines.

My daughter met her at the airport and they drove to Ames where The Small Emergency Backup Dog had herself a great time when she saw my wife. Apparently there was much dancing and whining and licking.

Tomorrow they will start the process of driving back to Massachusetts by first driving to Sandusky Ohio and enjoying a pleasant night in a hotel. Since it's not the summer, there isn't much to do in Sandusky. If it was the summer, they could go to Cedar Point and ride the worlds largest roller coaster. Well, my daughter could ride it. My wife would sit on a bench and watch her ride it.

On Friday, they will drive to Niagara Falls where they will enter Canada and spend the night in a hotel. They will do a little sight seeing and hopefully not attempt to ride a barrel over the falls.

On Saturday, they will leave Niagara Falls and drive home where they will probably both be grateful to sleep in their own beds and The Small Emergency Backup Dog will probably have another apoplectic event in her joy to see both me and The Large Main Dog.

As for me, I will be glad when they are both home. The Dog isn't very entertaining and it's kinda boring around here.


The Red Sox sucked last night.

I hope they don't suck again tonight.


Here are some links that you can visit:

No comments: