Saturday, May 20, 2017

The lawn is mowed.

Did you vote today? I voted today.

It's always interesting going to the polls in a small town. You always run into people that you know and you spend some time catching up on who is doing what.

It's like social media in the real world!


After I voted, I went and bought some new shoes or sneakers or whatever the hell they are called these days. I replaced my old Under Armor sneakers with a new pair of Under Armor sneakers.

Let me tell you, wearing these things is like wearing flip flops only without the annoying thing-between-your-toes thing.. They weigh almost nothing and the nylon is a loose weave that basically lets the air flow through them.

These are probably the most comfortable pair of sneakers I've ever owned.

 ⧫

I'm typing this and searching for links while watching this afternoons Red Sox game.

Last night, they sucked. There was no reason for them to lose that game to the last place Athletics. They just aren't scoring runs.

Sale pitched a hell of a game and he gave them every opportunity to win but they failed to step on home plate more that the Athletics.

As for today's game, well, they sucked again. It's currently the ninth inning and the score is 8-3 in favor of the Athletics. Unless they have a miracle ninth inning, they are gonna lose.


I managed to dig up some links for you.

Enjoy them:

No comments: