Monday, May 29, 2017

They needed the win

David Price made his much anticipated season start against the White Sox today and managed to take the Red Sox into the 5th inning with a lead.

Then the bullpen took over and they ended up losing the game.

Since the Orioles beat the Yankees today, the Red Sox have remain 3 games behind the Yankees but only a half game ahead of the Orioles.

They need to win tomorrow.


I've been watching some woodworking videos and one of the items that a lot of guys make themselves is a crosscut sled for their table saw. One of my favorite guys is Izzy Swan. He made two crosscut sleds, one that is a simple 90° cut and another that has two opposing 45° legs.

I've decided I need both of those so I guess I'll be doing some woodwork this week.


You might  enjoy these:

No comments: