Friday, May 12, 2017

They have arrived in Canada.

The Small Emergency Backup Dog apparently went into protective mode when the Canadian Border Agent leaned into the car. She put on her best, "Don't mess with us!" voice and growled at the agent.

Not the best first impression I guess but since Canada is notoriously nice, they let her in anyways.


As for me and The Large Main Dog, he protected me from the vacuum while I was doing a little cleaning. He growled at it and backup up whenever it moved.

After that, we went for a nice walk and he managed to make it around the entire block before he started limping.

He is currently recovering from all the activity by taking a much needed nap on the couch.


The Red Sox are back in Boston for a few of days to play a three game series against the Rays and I'm hoping they play better than they did against the Brewers.

While I watch that game, you can click on these links:

No comments: