Monday, May 8, 2017

No baseball today.

The Red Sox are on a day off in Milwaukee. I'm thinking they would rather have a day off somewhere other than Milwaukee, you know, like Miami or Las Vegas, but since I've never been there, I don't really know.

Tomorrow they start a three game series against the National League  Brewers. This means that the Red Sox pitchers will have to bat.

It's always interesting watching the American League pitchers bat. It's not something they usually do and they either suck at it or they hit a home run.

I'm hoping for the home run thing.


Today was one of those days that's a little weird. My friend Rich is on a ventilator and he is still dealing with some infections but they have an infectious disease team working on him and hopefully they'll figure out what is trying to kill him.

His wife is optimistic but not in a naive kind of way. She spent most of her life as a nurse and is fully aware of what's going on. Hopefully her optimism is well placed and Rich will get back to his normal self soon.


I did find a few links for you:

No comments: