Monday, May 15, 2017

My friend passed today

My friend Rich passed away today.

He was a good guy.

No, scratch that. He was a great guy.

I will even go so far as to say he was a true gentlemen with a heart of gold and a huge sense of adventure. He wanted to do everything and he wanted to do it with everyone. His goal in life was to make everyone around him happy.

He will be missed by all of us.


I spent quite a bit of my day researching how to kill off the damned ticks in my backyard without killing off my dogs. One of my discoveries is a product put out by Cutter that everyone (not just Cutter) claims is dog friendly as long as you spray it on a dry yard and then allow it to dry completely.

That means tomorrow around 11:30, I will let the dogs out to do their business and then spray my back yard with the stuff. Since the dogs spend most of their day sleeping on their respective couches, I'll leave them to sleep until the lawn dries.

Hopefully this stuff works as advertised because man, we got ticks. We give the dogs a monthly treatment that prevents the ticks from latching on to them but the little bastards are hitching rides on their fur and I'm finding them crawling across their bodies.

I hate ticks. They suck.


While I wonder why good people die young, you can contemplate these links:

No comments: