Saturday, May 27, 2017

Lawn is mowed.

I managed to get my lawn mowed today and my wife managed to get her gardens cleared out.

As she said, "Now it looks like someone lives here."

I always figured the cars in the driveway and the people wandering around were an indication that someone lived here but I guess she figures it's the lawn and gardens that make it look lived in.


The Red Sox swept the Mariners today but the Yankees also won today so the Red Sox remain two games out of first place in the ALEast.

They are a full game ahead of the Orioles. The Orioles are playing the Astros tonight and if they win, they will be a half game behind the Red Sox. If they lose, the Red Sox will be a game and a half ahead of them.

I'm watching that game and as I type this, it's the seventh inning and the Astros are up 4-2.


While I watch the Orioles / Astros game, you can click on these links:

No comments: