Sunday, May 21, 2017

It's a graduation kind of year.

I have nephews graduating from various schools and I am, as always, the proud uncle..

One of my nephews is named Nick and he just finished up a doctoral program. This means we can now call him Dr. Nick.


I would not be surprised to learn that this story has something to do with North Korea's recent missile launching spurt.

North Korea has been under the control of China since the 1950's and they have always done what China told them to do. I have a feeling that during the Obama years, the Chinese decided to flex a little muscle and part of that muscle is the North Korean military.

Let's face it, President Obama was not what anyone would call a strong leader and a lot of other leaders kind of looked at him like he was a wuss. Several small countries, North Korea being one of them, decided to start making waves and causing trouble and a lot of those countries received some tacit encouragement from either China, Russia or Iran.

That story is nothing more than China telling Obama, "Look what we can do!". It also happened during the time frame when North Korea kinda started going full-tilt bozo with Krazy Kim killing his relatives with anti-aircraft guns and setting off small nukes like it was the Fourth of July.

I'm not sure I'm correct or accurate, it's just a thought I had when I read the story.


While I enjoy my dinner and some bad television, you can click on these links:

No comments: