Thursday, September 23, 2021

Holding their own

The Red Sox are currently two games ahead of the Yankees and two & a half games ahead of the Blue Jays. As things stand right now, the Red Sox have nine games left to play, the Yankees have nine games left to play and the Blue Jays have ten games left to play.

Of those three teams, only the Blue Jays are playing tonight so if they lose, they will be three games behind the Red Sox.

I'm kinda hoping they lose but I suspect they will defeat the Twins.


Not much to prattle on about. The guy that killed his girlfriend is still missing, the Haitians are still trying to run into the United States, the Feds are about to raise our taxes, and some bonehead shot up a Kroger in Tennessee. Other than that, not much to prattle on about.

That means I'm gonna watch some DVRs and fall asleep early. Before I go, let me leave you with these links:

No comments: