Thursday, September 2, 2021

They won!

Sale pitched a great game and the new kids (the covid replacements) that were called up all did their best. One or two mistakes but nothing major and nothing that caused a run to score.

Tonight Rodriguez is on the mound and based on his recent performances, this could be hit or miss. He'll either pitch like it's game seven of the World Series or he'll pitch like it's the middle of the season in AAA ball down in Worcester.

I'm hoping we get the Rodriguez who is good tonight and not the guy who pitches like me - slow and over the middle of the plate.

As for the list of guys with covid, it hasn't changed today. They still have 8 players out of the lineup and I keep waiting for the next one to get listed. Those guys are always right next to each other in that dugout, spitting, hugging, slapping high-fives, etc... and if 8 of them have it, I find it hard to belief the rest of them don't. When I got it, my wife and daughter got it almost immediately.


It's late and the game is on in a few minutes.

While I watch it, you can visit these:

No comments: