Sunday, September 12, 2021

They both lost

The Red Sox lost 2-1 and the Patriots lost 17-16.

Not a good day for us sports fans.

The Red Sox are now tied with the Blue Jays in the wildcard race and still 9 games behind the Rays in the ALEast. On the upside, the Yankees are now ½ game out of the wildcard


I ordered a precision scale today to measure gunpowder. That means I can start working up some loads and maybe testing them out this week.

If I screw it up and blow up my pistol, you probably won't hear from me for a while. It's hard to type with a blowed up hand.


My wife is finally getting around to replacing her 16 year old car and I couldn't be happier

Both of us drive 2005 Volvo's. They are great cars that have served us well for more than 15 years. We definitely got our money's worth out of our cars but, at this point in our lives, the risks of both cars having a problem is growing. I figure one of us needs a decent car and I prefer it be her. I'm an old guy with old values and I do not want my wife broken down on the side of the road on some freezing, sleety February night.

So after months of research along with discussions with friends and family, she has decided her vehicle of choice is a Honda CR-V. She found one that she likes a lot and yesterday she put a downpayment on it.

Now we wait for all the paperwork to get processed and for the Mass RMV to get its shit together. Hopefully things happen this week.


Sorry for the late post. I was busy watching sports

Now I'm gonna watch bad television while you click on these:

No comments: