Tuesday, September 21, 2021

It's going to come right down to the wire

The Rays are in first place and chances of anyone catching them is pretty slim but the wildcard race is tight.

As of this afternoon, the Red Sox are one & a half games ahead of the Blue Jays and two games ahead of the Yankees.

Tonight, the Red Sox start a two-game series against the Mets. Hopefully they make quick work of the Mets and have a nice relaxing day off on Thursday before starting a three-game series against the Yankees on Friday.

The Rays and the Blue Jays continue their series tonight and since the Red Sox probably won't catch the Rays, it would be nice of the Rays to beat the Blue Jays so the Red Sox can open a bigger led in the wildcard.


I have been avoiding saying anything about that little girl from Long Island/Florida who disappeared on a road trip with her boyfriend because, to be honest with you, I didn't know anything about it. As a matter of fact, up until today, the cops didn't really know anything either. All anyone had were educated guesses.

Now that they've positively identified the body they found as that little girl and have declared her death a homicide, I have a guess. But before I tell you my guess, let's look at some facts:
    The boyfriend and the girlfriend got into a van and drove across the country.

    The boyfriend came home alone.

    The boyfriend and his family hired an attorney who refused to give the police access to his client.

    The boyfriend's family suddenly announced that he wandered off into a swamp and they hadn't seen him for several days.

Here is my guess: He killed her, his family gave him money to flee and they are covering for him while he makes his way out of the country.

That is my guess.


I'm going to make some dinner and then watch some baseball.

I'm also going to fall asleep early.

While I do all of that, you can do these:

No comments: