Wednesday, September 8, 2021

The Red Sox are falling apart

They got their ass kicked last night.

They fielded the best team they could and the fielding still sucked. I watched guys drop balls, misjudge fly balls, miscommunicate with each other and generally fail to play the game of baseball at a professional level.

Then again, most of them are still just out of the minors so I guess I should give them a break.


Once again I was busy but not like yesterday. After work, I had some thing I wanted to get done around here and then Tommy called to ask me if I could take a look at his computer.

Now I'm watching the news and when that's over with, I'm going to watch some baseball.

Oh, and at some point, I'm going to eat some dinner.

While I do all that, you can visit these links

No comments: