Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Hopes are fading

It's beginning to look like the Red Sox may not make the playoffs. They are currently tied with the Yankees for the second wildcard slot and if the season were to end right now, the Yankees would take that slot because they have a .001 percent better win/loss record. The Red Sox are currently at .555 percentage points and the Yankees are at .556 percentage points.

They lost game one of their three game series to the Mariners last night so they need to win the next two to take the series. After that, their schedule just might be light enough that they stand a chance of winning enough games to get into the wildcard.


Update on my adventures in reloading:
    I have successfully tested ten loads. Five rounds contained the lowest recommended charge and the other five contained a middle-of-the-range charge.

    Basically, I fired 10 shots, put 10 holes in the middle of the target and came home with all 10 of my fingers.
This has been your update on my adventures in reloading


Again, no baseball for me this evening. I'm thinking I might spend my evening watching some Youtubes.

You can spend your evening doing whatever you want. Here are some links:

No comments: