Monday, September 13, 2021

I've about had it

You know what? I've had it up to here (I'm waving my hand over my head) with politicians.

There are Americans trapped in Afghanistan, the economy is on the verge of rapid inflation, people are refusing to go back to work (I have my own opinion on why that is), most of the western US is burning, the north east US is trying to recover from some of the worst flooding in ages and covid is surging like it did on 2020.

And while all of that is going on, do you know what our government is focused on? Spending $1.3 trillion that they don't have on "infrastructure" repairs that we may not need.

Morons.

Look, I get it, we have been remiss in keeping up with things like roads, bridges, power grid, etc... but why do we have to worry about it all at once and why do we have to put everything else on the back burner? Why is Schumer more interested in jamming the $1.3 trillion spending bill through the senate than he is in fixing the economy or the flooding?


Pat and I are in agreement: Mac Jones looked pretty damned good yesterday and if Harris hadn't fumbled the ball, the Patriots probably would have won by either a touchdown or a field goal.

That is all I'm going to say about that.


The Red Sox aren't on until 10:00 and I'll be sound asleep by then. Fortunately I have lot's of DVRs to get me through the evening.

You can do some clicking on these if you want:

No comments: