Sunday, September 19, 2021

Another win

The Red Sox won, the Blue Jays won, the Rays lost and the Yankees got their ass kicked.

That means the Red Sox are now six & a half games behind the Rays in the ALEast, one game ahead of the Blue Jays and two & a half ahead of the Yankees in the wildcard.

The Red Sox are off tomorrow while the Yankees will play the Rangers and the Blue Jays will play the Rays.

Like I said yesterday, it's going to be an interesting two weeks.


The Patriots pretty much ran over the Jets 25-6 this afternoon, giving Mac Jones his first win and giving them a 1-1 record.

I gotta tell you, I am impressed by this kid. I suspect he will have a bad game or two during the season but I also suspect he will overcome those bad games. He seems pretty mature and stable in the pocket and his ability to control the field is reminiscent of a young Brady.

This could be a good year to be a Patriots fan.

As for my "other football team", the Steelers, they lost to the Raiders this afternoon, giving them a 1-1 record. Roethlisberger did okay but he's 39 years old and he's slowing down.

Hopefully he can hold his own and avoid any serious injuries. I like their backup, Mason Rudolph, but he's not as good as Roethlisberger and I seriously doubt they stand much of a chance with him instead of Roethlisberger.


You can visit these links while I watch some news and then America's Funniest Videos or some such nonsense:

No comments: