Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Add one more

So after I posted that the Red Sox had six players on the covid list, they went and added a seventh: Bogaerts.

He managed to play the first inning but as he took the field in the second, Cora called him back to the dugout. Turns out his test results came back positive.

As it stands right now, Chris Sale is pitching tonight and I expect him to pitch 6 innings unless he tests positive for the 'rona. If that happens, there is almost no chance they will win tonight.

Update: It now appears that Muñoz, who was just called up, has tested positive. That makes 8 players out with the 'rona...


Guess who was able to find and purchase some ammunition today!

It was a shock when I walked into the shop and said, "Do you have any .243 Winchester?" and the response was, "Yes!"

Maybe we'll get some range time in this weekend.


In case you haven't noticed, it's raining. And it's going to rain all night long. As a matter of fact, it's going to rain hard enough to flood the low-lying areas.

Fortunately, I don't live in a low-lying area so the worst I think I'll deal with is the 1/2 inch puddle in ny basement and maybe a small pond in my backyard.


Time to go pick up some pizza and then watch some baseball.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: