Saturday, September 25, 2021

I'm dying.

The 5 or 6 hours we spent at the Big E yesterday gave me blisters on my feet, turned my back into a pretzel and wiped me out but good.

Today has been a painful day.

On the upside, my daughter made a new friend.

I'm goind to start calling her Dr. Doolittle because I'm pretty sure she can talk to animals.


The Red Sox lost to the Yankees last night and again today. That means they are now tied in the wildcard race.

This isn't looking good. If they lose to the Yankees again tomorrow, they will have been swept by a team that they beat badly almost every time they faced them during the season.

I guess they just need to win tomorrow.


I'm going to watch some crappy tv and then fall asleep early. Maybe when I wake up, my back will feel normal again.

Here are some links for you to visit:

No comments: