Saturday, February 5, 2022

Back to three cars

The car sale transaction was completed without a hitch this afternoon and we are once again a three-car family.

Having four cars isn't really a big deal for us because when we had our driveway replaced several years ago we added a "third lane", if you will, to the outside. It's deep enough to hold two cars while still allowing the two cars in the garage plenty of room to pull in or out.

Now it's just my car in that outdoor parking space and the ladies cars are comfortably protected inside our garage.

I'm nice that way.


NBC should not be allowed to cover the Olympics anymore.

They spend more time telling me about how "Thelma Lou had to overcome the recent death of her favorite hamster" or the ever-popular "Igor Leftski has a hangnail that is making it difficult for him to compete" or my personal favorite, "He is a four-time olympian who should win gol... Oooo, that's gonna leave a mark.... Well, guess he won't be in the medal contention this year".

I watch the Olympics to see the competition, not because I like listening to some unknown dweeb who is sitting in a room in New York, pretending that he's right there slope-side, watching the ski jumpers fly through the air.

Show me the damned short track, the curling, the luge, etc...


I'm going to continue watching the curling mixed-doubles match between USA and Canada. It's currently tied 2-2. It's a very exciting match.

You can click on these if you want:

No comments: