Monday, February 7, 2022

I have a suggestion

The biathlon is an interesting sport that could be so much more interesting.

I think they should replace the .22 caliber rifles with BB guns. Then they should replace the small metal targets with the competitors.

Hear me out.

Instead of lining up on one side of the range, they line up on alternate sides of the range and they shoot BBs at each other! They could wear protective headgear but no protective body gear. Trust me, get hit with five BBs fired from an air rifle and the last thing you're going to want to do is cross-country ski for a few kilometers.

That's the kind of guy I am; always coming up with ideas on how to make our world a little better...


I will be spending my evening watching the sportings of the Olympics. Tonight will be men's alpine skiing and maybe some curling.

While I do all that, you can do this:

No comments: