Sunday, February 6, 2022

I discovered Olympic streaming

They keep saying that the Olympics are streaming on Peacock but they fail to tell you they are also streaming on a website.

If you go to nbcolympics.com and pick a stream to watch, you will be told something to the effect of, "Your free pass is good for 30 minutes". If you look somewhere on the right side of the screen, you'll notice a link that says something like, "Click here to log on with your service provider". Click that and you'll be presented with a bunch of cable companies.

In my case, I picked Spectrum, logged in and I have full access to all of the NBC streams.

I have been watching ski jumping, curling, biathlon and luge. Bobsled and skeleton start later this week.

Oh, and the streaming seems to have less talking head blather than the network broadcast.



Goofy Joe is set on getting us into a shooting war. He's already sent 3,000 troops into the area and no one can tell me those troops aren't in harms way.

Then, to throw a little gasoline onto the smoldering embers, he keeps saying that Russia is going to invade any day now. I believe he's been saying that for at least 3 weeks.

I just hope he doesn't send my nephews or any of my children's friends over there.


I'm going to watch some more Olympics.

You can check these out if you want:

No comments: