Monday, February 14, 2022

The Movie Stars won

It was a pretty good Superb Owl with both teams putting on a hell of a defensive show. The Rams won but I didn't really care. Neither team was on my list of "must watch".

The commercials weren't all that great. I did liked the one with Eugene Levy but that's more because I like Eugene Levy.

There are now 5 days left in the Olympics and when the games end, I will be stuck watching my DVRs and the rare Bruins game (Seven games between now and March 1st). I was hoping the MLB/MLBPA lockout/strike would be over with by now and NESN would be showing some spring training games but I guess that isn't going to happen anytime soon.


Time for an update on the situation in the White House:
    According to my research, the White House has been saying that Russia will invade Ukraine "any day now" since January 18th.

    That is 26 days of "any day now".

As I said back on February 1st, Putin is playing Goofy Joe like a worn-out fiddle.


There is nothing being shown on the Olympics that I am interested in watching so I'm thinking this evening may be a youtube kind of evening.

While I hunt for interesting videos, you can click here:

No comments: