Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Local kids

This is Paula Moltzan of Charlemont, MA

This is Emily Sweeney of Suffield, CT

Be proud of these local girls. They both did good.


I'ver been trying to figure out what is going on with MLB but there is no information. Both sides keep accusing the other side of being stubborn and not negotiating.

What I have discovered is that since the major league teams are not allowed to cut deals with MLB players, they are spending a lot of time building up their minor league teams. This means that the MiLB may be fielding some great teams this year.

I'm thinking maybe I should look into getting tickets to the Worcester Red Sox. They might be playing some pretty good baseball...


Once again, I stayed up too late watching the Olympics.

I'm going to make this short and get right to the links:


No comments: