Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Busy day

Today was one of those days that flew by simply because I was busy.

I spent the morning & some of the afternoon working and then I had to go to campus to conduct some business there. After that it was home and now I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner.

What does all that mean to you? Nothing, actually. It doesn't mean a damn thing to you.

Looks like Biden finally got his wish and Putin has started rolling into Ukraine. I guess he declared two provinces in Ukraine as new nations and sent Russian "peacekeepers" in to help set up the new governments.

Look, I don't know what Russia has against Ukraine and I certainly don't know if the people living in the brand new "nations" are happy to have Russian peacekeeping troops running around shooting everybody but I do know that Biden is probably really happy that he can now say, "See! See! I told you it was going to happen!"

I just hope he doesn't decide to send any more American troops into the region and start World War III.

I just checked the Bruins schedule for the next week and it looks like I won't be watching any hockey.

They are scheduled to play on Thu@10:00pm, Sat@10:00pm, Mon@10:30pm, Tue@10:00pm and Thu@9:00pm.

Those times are past my bedtime.

While I consider my dinner options, you can consider these:


The experiment continues...

No comments: