Tuesday, February 8, 2022

I stayed up too late

The men's super-G was on last night and I ended up watching it until 11:00. I wanted to see how the kid from Vermont, Cochran, did. He took a silver which is pretty damned good for a kid who grew up on the banks of the Winooski in Richmond, Vermont.

For those of you not familiar with that particular area of Vermont, take 91 north to 89. Take 89 north until you are in the middle of nowhere and every little town you see looks like something out of a Rockwell painting. If you see the whale tails, you've gone too far.


My tv viewing for tonight is going to be screwed up.
    The Bruins are playing the Penguins at 7:00.
    Luge is on at 7:00.
    Half pipe is on at 8:30.
    Slalom is on at 9:15.
I'm guessing I'll be doing the channel flipping thing, along with some internet streaming this evening


Here are some links:

No comments: